Thursday 7 February 2013

Blogging schedule and organising.

I take inspiration from a lot of the well known and popular knitting blogs, the main thing I've found is that most of them have a schedule of posts with a topic for each day, I like this idea as it means I'll be motivated to post, and to keep a nice regular flow of themed blog entries for people to (hopefully) read! I'm going to one every other day, as I'd like to keep quality over quantity when it comes to my blog posts.

This is what I've come up with so far for a schedule, this may change over time but I'm hoping I can keep up with it!


Tattoo Tuesday - as I am a tattooist and its a large and exciting part of my life, I'd like to have a day to focus on what I've done in the past week, as well as artwork.

W.I.P Wednesday - this will be a post dedicated to whatever I'm currently working on, with progress and thoughts.

Inspiration Friday - a post for pictures and articles of crafts and art that have inspired me.

Planning Sunday - showing whats ahead for the incoming week, this to look forward to.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! I might have to pinch it, if you don't mind! Minus the Tattoo Tuesday unfortunately haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to! I havent been very good at keeping up with it so far however haha!

      Delete
    2. Haha, I can be terrible at keeping up aswell. I wish I wasn't!

      Delete